Common Fisheries Policy
- Regulation (EU) No 1380/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2013 on the Common Fisheries Policy, amending Council Regulations (EC) No 1954/2003 and (EC) No 1224/2009 and repealing Council Regulations (EC) No 2371/2002 and (EC) No 639/2004 and Council Decision 2004/585/EC. (ES) (FR) (IT) (EL)
- Regulation (EU) No 1379/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2013 on the common organisation of the markets in fishery and aquaculture products, amending Council Regulations (EC) No 1184/2006 and (EC) No 1224/2009 and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No 104/2000. (ES) (FR) (IT) (EL)
- Council Regulation (EC) No 1967/2006 of 21 December 2006 concerning management measures for the sustainable exploitation of fishery resources in the Mediterranean Sea, amending Regulation (EEC) No 2847/93 and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1626/94. (ES) (FR) (IT) (EL)
Research studies and other relevant Mediterranean texts
1. Biological information and status of Mediterranean stocks
- Status of Mediterranean stocks in 2013. STEFC. Dec 2013. Part I.
- Status of Mediterranean stocks in 2013. STEFC. Dec 2013. Part II.
- Overview of the conservation status of the marine fishes of the mediterranean sea. April 2011. IUCN.
- Long-term trends in small pelagic and bottom fisheries in the Mediterranean: 1950-2008. 2011. UNEP MAP
2. Management, political and economic analysis
- Greening the Mediterranean fisheries: tentative assessment of the economic leeway. May 2013. UNEP ; MAP ; Plan Bleu. May 2013.
- Evaluación de la reglamentación Europea en la pesca Española en el Mediterráneo. CEPESCA. Dec 2013.
- Evaluation of the Mediterranean Fisheries Regulation. Legapesca. Dec 2013.
- Implementation of the Mediterranean Regulation. EC DG Mare. Dec 2013.
- Making the Mediterranean fisheries deliver on sustau-inable fisheries. WWF. Dec 2013.
- What kind of management for mediterranean fisheries?. European Parliament. 2012.
- Analysis of economic activities in the Mediterranean: Fishery and aquaculture sectors. UNEP MAP. Dec 2011.
- La moitié des captures de poissons en Méditerranée est réalisée par les pays partenaires méditerranéens. Eurostat.
2. Fish Recovery Areas and Marine Protected Areas
- Establishment of Fish Stock Recovery Areas. European Parliament. 2012.
- Peche et AMPs (MPAs). Medpan.
- Nature and Extent of Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing in the Mediterranean Sea. Oct. 2013. GFCM.
- Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated fishing in the European Union: The case of Italian illegal driftnets. Nov. 2010. Marevivo, Legambiente, Lav.
- Fish farms at sea: the ground truth from Google Earth. 2012. Plos ONE.
- Aquaculture development in Mediterranean countries. CIHEAM. 2012.
- Mediterranean marine aquaculture and environment : Identification of issues. 2004. IUCN.